Designed from a clean slate approach the LS Next Aluminum block has addressed the shortcomings of the LS platform and is the ideal candidate for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders, and high performance marine enthusiasts.
By utilizing conventional style main caps with LS rotating assemblies and related components, Dart has addressed the windage and oil control problems which result from the factory LS engine’s separated crankcase bays.
• Skirted and non-skirted designs available.
• Dart’s priority main oiling system.
• Available in deck heights from 9.240” up to 9.950”.
• STD or raised .388” cam location.
• Cylinder barrels extended .375”.
• Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
• Blind head bolt holes that don’t go through to the water jacket.
• Scalloped water jackets increase flow around cylinders for better cooling.
• Clearance for 4.100” stroke w/ steel rods.
• Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps.
• Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cam.
• Uses stock front and rear cover.
• All OE bolt holes for starter and water pump.
• Air conditioning and power steering mounts on skirted version only.
• Parts kits sold separately (PN: 32000017).
For more information and to find a dealer call Dart today at 248.362.1188 or go to DartHeads.com