To help answer any remaining questions racing professionals may have, Performance Racing Industry has compiled answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding SEMA’s purchase of the IMIS Show.
The goal is to fully communicate what the racing industry can expect regarding consolidation of the IMIS and PRI shows into the 2013 PRI Trade Show in Indianapolis.
“It’s important to have open channels of communication regarding any concerns that racing professionals may have,” said John Kilroy, producer of the PRI Trade Show. “So, we’ve produced a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) document to keep the industry informed.”
“PRI will remain PRI, and provide an outstanding trade show experience for the racing industry once again in 2013,” said Kilroy, noting that the PRI team continues to operate out of its longtime headquarters in Laguna Beach, California.
“We are working with the considerable resources of SEMA to explore ways to improve the Show, and I believe racing professionals will enjoy the new things we’re planning when it comes to our seminars and events.”
Among other topics, the FAQ provides the following information:
- The PRI Trade Show will remain a hardcore racing trade show.
- PRI will provide the same great customer service to all of its exhibiting companies, irregardless of whether a company may have exhibited only in the IMIS previously.
- Neither attendees nor exhibitors will be required to join SEMA to participate in the PRI Trade Show.
- The safety and technical educational programming of IMIS will continue at the 2013 PRI Trade Show, much of it in the new Race Safety & Technology Center.
- The PRI Trade Show will be racer-friendly, as it expands its attendance beyond racing businesses to include race teams.
For the entire FAQ, go to www.prishow.org/IndyFAQ. For more information, visit www.performanceracing.com or www.sema.org.