No other areas of racing engine development hold as much potential for increased performance as the cylinder head and its related components.
Dart continues its revolutionary approach to perfection and power in this area by the recent release of their all new NMCA Pro Stock cylinder head.
Dart encourages all engine enthusiasts to come see their new head at the upcoming 2016 PRI show, December 8-10, at Darts display booth # 2211.
Race Series LS 10° 368cc CNC Features:
• RMR cast aluminum alloy
• High flowing 368cc CNC oval ports
• 10° x 4° canted valves with reverse intake and exhaust location
• Machined with 2.300” x 1.600” valve job
• Copper valve seat material
• 6 bolt per cylinder capability
• Dual exhaust bolt pattern
• Optional 38cc – 57cc CNC combustion chamber
11081050 – Bare Head 2.300” x 1.600” Valve Job